Snickerdoodle Butter Cake
Oooey Gooey Cinnamony Butter Cake
- 13 x 9 glass baking dish
- Mixing Bowl
- Stand or Handheld Mixer
- 1 Yellow Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- 4 cups Powdered sugar
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 4 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray the bottom of a 13×9 glass pan with a layer of cooking spray.
- Melt 1/2 cup of butter in the microwave for 20 seconds.
- In a mixing bowl, combine 1 egg, 2 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 cup melted butter and cake mix. The texture will be like dough when prepared.
- Put dough in the bottom of glass baking dish and press the dough until it covers the bottom of the dish and goes slightly up the sides. I use the back of a spatula to press my dough.
- Using a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat cream cheese, 2 eggs, 2 tsp cinnamon and 2 tsp vanilla extract until smooth. Carefully, add the powdered sugar, a little at a time until the mixture is smooth. It should be soupy.
- Pour on top of the dough in your dish.
- Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes. When the top layer is golden brown, remove from the oven.
- The top mixture forms a buttery, crispy layer on top. Let cake cool for 20 minutes until it has sunk and set. Cut and enjoy!